Tuesday 25 March 2014

Fairytale Dreams Promotional shoot.... Eek? Front cover!!

Well it was a seriously busy weekend. Starting with a wedding fair... to then lead into a promotional shoot that had already begun without Em. We rolled in at 4, with Meg my model all suited a booted to go.

I would love to show you the outtakes from this shoot. But all I can show you is the re-blogged post with my twist on the theme Rainbow. So pleased.. as I wasn't especially fond of this image. I decided as it wasn't favorite that it wouldn't hurt to have a play with an idea that was sitting in my head.

I guess you can call me a creative/imaginative photographer. My mind is set in the movies, and is brought to life with briefs such as this one.

Hope you like! xx

Please look at this blog to see my work xx
Fairytale Dreams: Welcome to Fairytale Dreams...:   A big hello and welcome to Fairytale Dreams... My name is Kris Oughton, I am the Director of HB Events & Floral Design Company Li...

No comments:

Post a Comment