Friday 21 March 2014

The Vintage Booth ....

You may have already guessed that I have a love of all things vintage.
I think my love of vintage stems back from all the movies I loved as a child. Channel 4 was my hero. With stars like
Vivienne Leigh, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart... Danny Kaye, Ginger Rogers.... oh the list goes on!! Image
I even styled my wedding on the lovely Grace Kelly...
But what inspires me is the lighting, and ever since studying photography I was taken with Hollywood Glamour books.
I have been studying them ever since. This has led me to attending Vintage Fairs with my 'Vintage Photo Booth'Image
This Is Baileys Studio, a converted stable based in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove. Baileys is to become a vintage destination for portraits and location shoots. Being based in the country we have some fab locations.
Image
This is our vintage booth, and makeover studio. We have themed props and backdrops, along with a mini makeover on the day. The next stage is taking the photo and then printing the chosen photograph on site. Each customer can walk away with a printed photograph.
Image
These images were taken from our most recent fair. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Images taken for a previous fair for Vintage Duo.. based in and around Walsall and Pelsall. ImageImageImageImage
But you know what I have discovered.. that the men of these Vintage Fairs are reluctant to become part of our photo booth.
So my next mission is to you guys looking like the next Clark Gable?? Not cliche cheesecake.. but elegance and charm rolled into one!!
Image
Next Blog will be based on all that inspires me!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment